1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

TaxFraud's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by johnjay, May 27, 2020.

?

Should we establish Communism on CityPrison?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. johnjay

johnjay New Member

[​IMG]

IGN:

ICommitTaxFraud123
    How old are you:
    666 years old
    What is your timezone (GMT):
    Satanic Standard Time (SST)
    How long have you played on CityPrison:
    5 years
    How many hours a day can you guard for:
    I can guard for exactly 24 hours every single day for I have a puny life.
    What is your current rank (Block):
    Utopia
    Do you have experience with prison servers:
    Yes I was staff here before
    Do you have experience with guard ranks:
    Yes I was a guard at Shawshank prison for 2 years
    Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
    Yes, the rules are literally my bible. I have a physical copy which I read when I wake up in the morning and when I go to bed at night. I will literally sacrifice your soul to the gods of CityPrison. The commandments handed down by our lord Ashour are not to be taken lightly or with any regard of their true potency.
    What makes you the best guard applicant:
    I have made exactly 78 live human sacrifices to the Gods of CityPrison (especially to Ashour). Those who know me refer to me as the "Lord of the Seven Gates" as I have protected these lands from mystical creatures for the past century, and I have slain thy enemies with a sword of such ferocious power that it makes the Dark Lords tremble in thy presence.
    Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    Yes
    Additional Info:
    Yes

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

Jail times? Back in my day, holding drugs would result in your immediate execution by agents of the state. Holding weapons to challenge my immediate power may result in my banning of all users from the server. Don't you dare do such things or I will literally unleash the wrath of all 7 Gods of Tiameth and the 3 Books of Masquad to damn you into the depths of eternal suffering.
    Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of items on you?
    I cry
    Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    0 Minutes, because I'm planning on making this server pay-to-win. Pay me $5 and I'll command the other guards to lay off on jailing you.
    Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?
    Can't read my, can't read my, can't read my pokerface.
    Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?
    Ban them for a day, then I will demand them to send their credit card number in order to be unbanned. It is the only way.
    Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?
    Yes
    Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?
    Yes, because like a proper prison Guard, I will actively starve the players of the server. Additionally, any player caught holding food items will be executed on sight. Give me guard
    Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?
    Donors get the harshest punishments because it is typically agreed upon by the users of these lands that donors have the worst taste in music (literally fans of Peppa Pig). The punishment donors and especially legendary/titanium donors is basically starvation and possible execution (though we've been considering being a bit less harsh on donors because they kinda just wasted their money on a dead server).
    Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?
    Of course you are, especially if you're on-duty since you can take advantage of the guard armor to kill players at will. The players fear those who are powerful.
    Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?
    My dictatorship will be glorious.
    Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?
    Execution, because food is a strictly prohibited item here.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?
    Of course, because those items are used as a tribute to our greatness. Those who are lesser than us will provide us with adequate sacrifices in order to appease the Gods. Refusal to comply with these demands will result in backlash from the Gods, for they do not accept such inconspicuous actions taken against their kingdom of Nihme.
    Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?
    Yes
    Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    You should summon a qualified Practitioner of Shadows to curse the land for generations.
    Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?
    They should be struck by lightning from the Gods above.
    [​IMG]

2. johnjay

johnjay New Member

I hope you will consider me for JrGuard

3. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member

Denied - I'm the only one that will bother.

4. johnjay

johnjay New Member

This is very disappointing. When can I resubmit?

5. Quinn2005

Quinn2005 New Member

never :(
    -Ex-SrGuard

6. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

I only just seen this lmao