1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

ThiccSiccNicc's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Junk' started by ThiccSiccNicc, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThiccSiccNicc

ThiccSiccNicc New Member

I was banned for "spamming suicide" when I was doing the warp parkour course.

I suicided twice with my inv filled with wooden shovels and went in the pvp as a troll. I waited a while to figure out what I would do after that and then I went to warp parkour. There, I used the command twice because it takes literally 10 seconds to die in the void there, which gets annoying after a while. I used /suicide 4-5 times in a span of ~7 minutes when I've seen other players get away with using the command just as often as I did in around the same time of period. It wasn't even flooding the chat, but then one guard warned me. I used the command one more time after I failed a jump, thinking that I was still allowed to use the command just had to stop "spamming it" but I was still banned.

Sorry for the long appeal, I tried my best to give a neutral side of my story.

2. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

You suicided 6 times in a couple minutes. I’ve verbal warned you before banning but you kept going, therefore the ban is fully justified.
    Also, you can NOT appeal temporary bans.

3. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Staff Member Titanium Premium Member

Denied. You can't appeal temp bans.
    Locking and moving

#3 Mr_lonely132, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.