1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

TidalxWave's ChatMod Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by TidalxWave, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

IGN: TidalxWave

How old are you: 18

What is your time-zone (GMT): EST

How long have you played on City Prison: Well, it's been quite awhile. I used to play in the early days and then left for awhile. But I have been playing on and off since the reset so I would say about a year or two.

How many hours a day can you be on for: At least 2 and can be up to 6 depending.

What is your current rank (Block): H-Block

Do you have experience with prison servers: Only CityPrison.

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks: No.

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation
    system, and the way the server works
    : Yes, I have even donated myself.

What makes you the best support/helper applicant: There are many things that make me the best support/helper applicant. Firstly, I pay attention to the chat very often even when I am busy playing the game in whatever block I am in at that moment. I know what language and subjects are appropriate to talk about and understand when something is harassment and when it is not. I love helping people out and even if it is just in a minecraft server, it would be an awesome thing to be able to help people and especially those who are newer to the minecraft scene. Another thing that makes me the best support/helper applicant is my life experience and maturity. I am at the age where I have matured and know how to deal with things seriously and take care of matters that may need a more mature individual. I am able to deal with all ages of people who play minecraft and am able to calm situations more easily. I also know more about certain situations that may be harmful to players such as bullying, racism, sexism and the like. These things make me the best support/helper applicant among other abilities.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): Yes, my discord is TidalxWave#3586 and I am relatively new to the application as I tend to use Skype more often and am partial to it.

Additional Info: I am graduating high school soon and my workload can fluctuate from time to time as I am in honors and AP classes and can cause me to have different hours available for play. The summertime can also be a gray area for availability as well.

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

There are many different reasons as to why you are muted and they are:

Vulgar- There are up to 2 warnings and then a 10 minute temp-mute.

Discrimination- 30 minute temp-mute upon action.

Spam- When you send chat text too many times then you will be temp-muted for 10 minutes.

Excessive Spam-
    There are a few kinds of this:
    After you have send 5 or more messages in a row to someone, you will be temp-muted for 15 minutes.
    If you type in all caps you will have up to 2 warnings and then a 10 minute temp-mute.
    Spam during a lag will result in a 5 minute temp-mute.

Staff Disrespect of Impersonation- You have up to 2 warns and then a 10 minute temp-mute.

Advertisement- This kind of chat can result in a ban but first results in a 24 hour mute. Staff members who have tier 1 or 2 ranks will take a screencap of the chat with the advertisement and send it to higher ranking staff members that will ban the player.

Q2. How do I earn money?

There are many ways to earn money. The most basic way is by mining in the mines or cutting wood and selling them at the shop signs. This will help you make money to rank up slowly but surely. Another way to make money is by completing quests. You can accept quests by clicking the dormant NPCs and they will ask you to complete a task for them. When you return items or complete the quests you will most often times receive money and can also receive items and quest points. Yet another way to make money is by auctioning your goods when you are a high enough rank which is F-block and above or in the B-block farm. This can make you money if people bid on and buy the item. You can also win money from things such as voting for the server every day and testing your luck in the lottery for a chance at winning some more money. Lastly, you can make money by selling items in the blackmarket. Once you purchase a stall, you are able to buy and sell items from other players.

Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve?

You can get food by doing /kit food or by visiting the animal farms located in the blocks. You may also fish at the water source in block A to begin with. You will not starve as long as you collect food from the animals or get it from your kit every so often.

Q4. How do I auction my sword?

You may auction your sword and other things by first holding the item in your hand and then typing in the chat:
    /auc start (amount you want to sell) (starting price of item) (bid increment) (time in seconds) (instant buy price - which is an optional command)

You must be F-block and above to use this command.

You can also use the auction house to sell items by typing /ah. Again hold the item in your hand and then type /ah sell (price)

You need to be at least B-block to use this command.

Q5. What are drugs?

Drugs are potions and such that give you boosts/perks and are illegal on the server, hence they are drugs. These things can be acquired from /warp DrugDealer if you are a DrugDealer and can be bought from /warp bm.

Q6. How do I vote?

An easy way to get to the voting site is by typing /vote. This will bring up a link in the chat that you can click on. It will direct you to the website where five voting sites will be displayed. You can vote on each one once every 24 hours and will receive at least $1,000 and tokens for each vote.

Q7. How do I get a plot?

You can get a plot by first having at least $50,000 in-game money. Then you can go to /warp plots and either type /plot auto or /plot claim on an unowned plot. You can also buy plots with actual money and plots can be 10x10 or 50x50 depending on how much you donate.

Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell?

Once outside of your cell, you can right click your sign and hover over the chest to see the time left on the cell.

Q9. Why am I in jail?

I don't believe jail is currently being used.

Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?

You can ask a staff member or go to
    cityprison.net/bans/prison/bans and look up your friend's IGN.

Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?

Unfortunately, no. They might give it back if you ask them but next time be more careful with your belongings.

Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?

The buy and sell signs can be a bit confusing. The buy sign means that the stall owner is buying from you. The sell sign means that the stall owner is selling an item/items to you.

When placing the signs-

For a sell sign:

[Shop]
    (Amount)
    (Price)
    Sell

Then, right click the sign with the item you want.

For a buy sign:

[Shop]
    (Amount)
    (Price)
    Buy

Then, right click the sign with the item you want.

Q13. How do I become chatmod?

You can become a chatmod by applying on the forums and being at least 14 years old and F-block and up. By going to forums.cityprison.net you then click the forums tab, scroll down to Application Forms, copy the ChatMod application format, go back to the forums tab and scroll down to Apply for ChatMod, click post new thread in the top right corner and write your application. You may be approved or declined.

Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?

Yes you may somewhat buy your freedom with real money by donating to the server. By typing /donate in the chat, you can donate $120.00 to become a DrugDealer and skip all the hard work.

Q15. Who owns the server?

Ashour is the owner of the server and Diamond_Rush1 is the co-owner.

Q16. Why is my name green in chat?

Your name is green in the chat when someone refers to your name in their chat message.

Q17. What are grams?

Grams refers to your in-game money/balance.

Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?

A cell costs $500 in-game money a day and can be purchased at /warp cells. You can also permanently buy a cell by donating.

A bm stall costs $5000 in-game money a day and stalls 1 and 21 cost $15000 in-game money a day. You can also buy a stall for a week by donating.

Q19. How do I escape?

Once you are a DrugDealer you have technically escaped and are free.

Q20. How do I report a player?

You can report a player on the forums and filling out evidence for the report.

Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?

No, unfortunately you cannot. Unless you have solid evidence of a fall through the world, you can't have your stuff back.

Q22. What are quests and how do I do them?

Quests are a way to get money, items and quest points. You can do them by clicking the dormant NPC characters and accepting tasks that they give you. You may have to craft, mine, or cut wood among other things and may have to either return items to the quest giver or complete certain actions. Once you complete the quests a chat message will appear stating your rewards.

Q23. Can I have OP?

No, you cannot. You can even be temp-banned for 7 days for persistent asking.

Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?

Yes, enchanting starts at D-block and above.

Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?

No, your friend has to wait until their temp-ban is over or their ban is lifted. They can be unbanned if they appeal their ban on the forums and are approved or they wait out a temp-ban.

Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?

Yes a player can be added to your plot by typing /plot add (player's ign) You can also ask staff for help.

Not going to lie, this took me a good hour of my time, of course not that it matters. I hope you take your time to read this and consider accepting me for chatmod. Thanks a bunch - TidalxWave

2. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

I can’t really read it.. fix it and I’ll come back.

3. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

It’s an okay start for your application but there’s quite a few mistakes that need correcting. I haven’t really saw you online before so I can’t comment on your behaviour unfortunately.

Q1: Spam is 1 warn them a tempmute.
    Q2: There’s still a couple of other ways to make money.
    Q3: You can also grow food at plots and donate for /feed.

Q5: You should list all the drugs and what they do.
    Q6: 1 token and 1k per vote.
    Q7: Include the irl money amount for each plots.

Q11: What can people do to keep their items in furnaces more secure?

Q13: Your app should include as much detail as possible and colour and you shouldn’t copy an app or it’ll be denied instantly.
    Q14: A-DrugDealer is 60$

Q16: It goes green when someone mentions 4+ characters of your ign.

Q18: Donating how much for each?
    Q19: When u reach DrugDealer u get access to DrugLord which is a free world and is the closest to freedom.
    Q20: fill out the report a player format with sufficient evidence if it is a reportable offence. You should include some of the reportable and none reportable offences.

Q25: You can’t appeal No Appeal bans
    Q26: You can donate 50$ for /plot trust so people can build when you’re offline

Plus u said the application took you an hour like it’s a long time but imo, an hour on an application isn’t that long. My application took like 2-3 hours to fully complete. Until I see an update I’m gonna stay neutral but I’m closer to giving a -1 to a +1 though but if I see a good update, I may give a +1. Good luck!

4. 0988ak

0988ak New Member
    Commander God Member

This is hard to read and TBH I never recall seeing you. Neutral so far.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

Please fix Excessive Spam. Caps is not a excessive spam warn, it is its own warn.

Can I donate for /feed?

What about /ah?

What are the drugs and waht do they do? (effects of them)

What else do you get from voting? What do you spend theses things on? (tokens)

How much is a 50x50 plot if I want to donate to mr ashour? Same for 10x10.

I don't understand.

Yes, it is not being used, but you where asked why I am in jail not if it was working.

Where can I put my belongings that is safe?

IS THERE a tempban for not making theses signs in the BM?

So I don't need an application to get staff?

Also if someone said more than 4 letters of your IGN.

Is there anything I can donate for to help me?

What is reportable, what is not reportable?
    Who can give your stuff back?
    What about etokens and /warp enchantments?
    YOU can not apppeal a tempban. Can you buy an unban from the store?
    How do you add a player to a PERM CELL?

Your applicaiion needs A LOT of work only spending an hour means that you really don't want staff. I have never heard of you so I can say much about you.

6. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

Its 120 dude! Your using the discount side of things lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. XxEpIcXcReEpErXx

Premium Member

that discount has been on since like summer 2015 or somethin, its safe to say it probably won't change anytime soon.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

I am working on an updated app but because I am leaving for vacation for a week it won’t be able to be updated until then. Sorry guys. :/

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

It's best if you tell someone like @NinjaXWaffles99 that you are going on a vacation. So I do that if I where you.

10. Zilv28

Zilv28 Ex-SrGuard
    Wiki Team Premium Member

Saying that in the thread is enough.

I'm going to stay neutral for now, but I think you got potential... Let's see in the next days/weeks

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

Hi everyone, some unfortunate personal events involving my family have happened recently and with finals coming up I will have no time to fulfill staff duties so I will have to revoke my application but maybe in the future I will apply again. I hope you all understand.

12. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Titanium Premium Member

Locking + Moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.