1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

trex497's Jr. Gaurd Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by Trex497, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Trex497

Trex497 New Member

IGN:

trex497

How old are you:

14 years old

What is your timezone (GMT):

EST

How long have you played on CityPrison:

1 1/2 years

How many hours a day can you guard for:

I can play 2-3 hours weeks days and 3-4 hours weekends.

What is your current rank (Block):

My current rank is Pres1-I

Do you have experience with prison servers:

I am very proud to say this is my first prisons server that I played on, but when I was but a wee-little boy, I would watch YouTubers that played prisons. I know that only playing on one prisons server doesn't sound too promising, but I know and understand all there is to know (and love) about prisons.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:

I have never been a guard before, on this server or any other server, so I am taking this opportunity to apply for an important role in my one and only prisons server! :D I am excited to learn about what a Jr. Guard on CityPrison beholds.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:

Yes, I read the rules at /warp rules and I will never forget my way around the prison, where the warps are, what commands i need to use and when to use them, ect.

What makes you the best guard applicant:

I am the BEST guard applicant because of my aspiration ever since I was an F rank. I was very silly back then thinking I had what it took to become a Guard, looking back on it, I kinda miss how stupid I was back about a year ago. XD I also support the new people that join so that i can better myself and everyone else's experience. Personally I want this server to start BOOMING just like in 2015. I support the new guys by greeting them with a warm welcome and telling them how they can get started and prevent mistakes that I made when I was a low rank. I am constantly giving advice and ways to improve others experience and that is why I am the best guard applicant.

Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):

My discord tag is Trex#2852 and I have been on the CityPrison discord quite frequently, looking at memes, general chat posts, and tuning in to the General voice chat every now and then. I have a well working mic and headset, and mobile discord so I can get notifications wherever I am, so if anyone on the server needed to contact me, they have me right there at the ready.

Additional Info:

I am very kind and try to mix that with my humor. I am what people might call a "joke-ster" and I love to laugh with others, not at others. I am rational, but sometimes I do not think clearly or I make a mistake, then learn from it. There's not much other extra juicy info that really helps anyone to understand me, because I am also very strange. I will not be on much this week, exams are coming up, I really hope that
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    QUESTIONS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

For enchanted weapons it is a ten minute jail time, 5 minutes for donor, god and platinum, and it's 2 and a half minutes for legendary.
    For unenchanted weapons, there's a 5 minute jail time, and its 2 and a half minute jail time for all donor ranks.
    Holding drugs or golden apples results in a 10 minute jail time, it is 5 minutes for donor, god, and platinum, and it is only 2 and a half minutes with legendary or titanium.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?

The penalty for contraband suicide is 15 minutes, it is reduced to 7 and a half minutes for donor, god and platinum, and is 2 and a half minutes for legendary and platinum.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?

For donor, god, and platinum, the jail time is cut in half, and 1/4 for legendary or titanium.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his/her inventory/pv, what do you do?

Ask the player for the item and give a 5 second countdown, when you reach zero, jail them for the proper time according to the item and their rank (donor)

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?

You give them a tempban that lasts 10 minutes
    Jail evasion is 1 warn the first time, and the second time is a tempban that lasts twice as long as the jail time would have been.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?

Admins and Commanders can be jailed when off-duty, Jr warden+ cannot be jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?

Gaurds can take swords from people in mob farms, but cannot take sword from players in donor grinders.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?

5 minutes for donor, god, platinum
    2 d a half minutes for legendary/titanium

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

No, unless you are attacked, but otherwise, you cannot pvp on or off duty

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

No, you cannot jail someone based on the effects of a drug alone.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

You ask the player that currently has the contraband for the item.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

No, you must dispose of the item by using lava or disposal signs located around the map.

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?

No, tell them to put away, if they do not, you may take the item.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

Raid the farm and dispose of the items that you got from the farm, unless you aren't using the guard gear, then you can take the item for your self.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?

Line pvp is when a player hits another, and runs back over the pvp line. This results in 2 kicks before the player then gets temp banned and the temp ban time doubles every time the player line pvp's again until the day ends.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my application, I really do appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trex497

Trex497 New Member

Additional Info:

I am very kind and try to mix that with my humor. I am what people might call a "joke-ster" and I love to laugh with others, not at others. I am rational, but sometimes I do not think clearly or I make a mistake, then learn from it. There's not much other extra juicy info that really helps anyone to understand me, because I am also very strange. I will not be on much this week, exams are coming up, I really hope that this doesn't effect my application.
    P.S. trex is sorry for that oopy doopy mistake

3. RemIsLife

RemIsLife New Member

Trex I believe you would make an excellent guard applicant Good luck and please stay chill.
    +1
    Sleepy <3

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OnlySnow

OnlySnow New Member
    SrGuard Legendary Titanium Member

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

No, unless you are attacked, but otherwise, you cannot pvp on or off duty

You can only hit people as defense when youre on-duty:p
    Just wanted to make sure that it was clear to you if it wasnt (not trying to be rude)
    I personally think youre a nice guy good for the position, but i dont see you on often due to my schedule, so i cant say much about your gameplay.
    Due to this i will be staying
    neutral BUT leaning towards the +1!
    Good Luck!;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

I personally think you're too immature to be staff -1.

Good luck!

~BrOs

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Chatmod Titanium Member

Remaining neutral for now app seems good , keep up good behaviour in game, welcoming and congratulating players etc .. helping out as much as you can, hopefully I can change my answer.

-Toxic

• Like Like x 1
  7. 0988ak

0988ak New Member
    SrGuard God Member

You seem to have a nice and clean history in game. The application looks pretty good and you seem to have a good understanding of rules. I have not seen you too much in game, but make sure to help out new players when you are on and to keep active both on the forums and in game.

AK

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

You aren't really active tbh and I never see you helping much in chat. -1

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member

In my opinion you should wait a couple months or more, even though I don't get on that much this is just very early app. Also like me you jump in and out of chat. Since this is a guard app I won't go into too much detail with that, but I think you need to wait a while (even if this server is losing members). -1

10. Trex497

Trex497 New Member

Hello everyone! :D I appreciate all of your replies, I just wanted to inform you that I will not be on CityPrison for the next week (Saturday-Friday) - Thanks again, have a GREAT day!

11. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

-1 can’t even spell Guard in the threads title

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Trex497

Trex497 New Member

I have a few updates to share with everybody:
    1) My current rank is P1-J
    2) My exams are over! :D Yay!

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

Overall, pretty good application and text/color is easy to read.
    Nice guy and makes me laugh at times.
    Good luck trex. :)
    ~Smiley