1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Trex497's Jr. Guard application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Trex497, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trex497

Trex497 New Member

IGN:

Trex497

How old are you:

14 years old

What is your timezone (GMT):

EST

How long have you played on CityPrison:

1 year, I know quite a bit about the server.

How many hours a day can you guard for:

3-4 hours weekdays 4-6 hours weekends.( I don’t know if I can get much more time because of school but if nee to I can try my best.)

What is your current rank (Block):

[M Block ]

Do you have experience with prison servers:

Yes, I love to watch PrestonPlayz play on prisons, if you have never seen his videos I really suggest you
    do so. But I’ve only ever played on 1 prison server and city prisons is my first. All I play is minecraft city prisons these days.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:

Not really, but I will be happy to learn from other guards. I will do whatever I need to to succeed in becoming a guard and if I need to go through a month or two of training, then so be it! :)

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:

Yes, I have been through the /warp rules and I have read over everything at least once. I also know my way around the prison, but not so much the Drug World. I will get to know the drug world once I have access to it, if it is necessary or preferred.

What makes you the best guard applicant:

All of the reasons above ^^^^^, and that I give things to people in need. I am willing to whatever it takes to be a great guard. :) I also keep learning things every day from guards that will really help me on my first few days as a guard.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic):

I have Discord and a headset with a mic. If I need to get Teamspeak, or if someone would want me to, that is not a problem.

Thank you for considering my application! I understand that I might need to learn more about the guard system.

Questions!

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

The jail time is 10 minutes for: Enchanted weapons,drugs, and golden apples
    The jail time is 5 minutes for unenchanted weapons

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of
    contraband items on you?

Contraband suiciding results in a 15 minute jail time. Throwing lots of contraband at a guard results in a
    5 minute jail time.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?

It depends on the offense, but the jailo time is halved

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?

You jail the player for the correct amount of time depending on the offense.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?

Logging out during the countdown gets the player a ten minute tempban. If a player evades jail they get warned, and then banned for twice the amount of time jailed in the first place.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about Jr Warden?

Admins and commanders can be jailed, but when it comes to jr. wardens and up, they can’t get jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?

No you can't take swords from players in a mob farm or donors at a donor grinder.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about
    legendary/titanium?

For a donor, they would have to be jailed 5 minutes, 2 ½ minute jail time for a
    legendary/titanium because the jail time is half for donor, and ¼ for legend/titanium

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

You are not allowed to pvp as an off-duty guard, and you may only pvp as an on-duty guard if it’s self-defense. pvp- ing as an off-duty guard can get you demoted.

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

No, but if they are holding a drug you must ask for the drug and if they don’t give it up they will be jailed for ten minutes

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

Ask the player who has it to give it to the guard. If they don’t then you must jail them depending on the item

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

No. The guard must dispose of the item. Keeping the item may result in getting demoted

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?

No, but if they don’t put it away then you may take the contraband.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

Rampage through it taking the drugs as you go. Leave no pot behind! >:D

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?

hit ‘n run over the PVP line. Kick the player twice then temban them. The 1st time you ban them is 5 then it multiplies by two then two again, ect.

2. Trex497

Trex497 New Member

I hope u like it! srry for the grammar and spelling errors
    :D

3. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Support Titanium Member

This app could use a LOT more detail. Especially with what makes you the best applicant, one or two sentences isn't nearly enough to convince someone. Also, I do see you on quite often but you don't interact with the players that often and you might want to work on that! Other than that you seem like a nice player however I'm staying neutral until I see an update with more detail!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

What are the jail times for donors that have these items?

What are the jail times for donors that do these actions?

For all donors?

Don't you restart the countdown first?

Do you restart the countdown?

What do you do if you come across them on plots?
    Or in the DrugWorld?

What offense would they get a perm ban? And can they appeal or not?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to put a lot more detail in this application, your activity on the server isn't an issue but as Tidal stated above you don't seem to interact with players that often. Try to work on this and i might change to a
    +1 for now i'm staying neutral.

~BrOs

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

You still have to ask players for their contraband even if they're afk. This is because this can be easily abused and players shouldn't be afk with contrabands out anyways in case any guard decides to go on duty at any moment.

Sorry i forgot this question

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

The application lacks details.
    I do not know if you are ready to become a JrGuard which is why I'm going to stay neutral until I see you more in game.
    As of now, it would be a no from me.
    Try and change my mind in the coming days and I will give you a better rating for sure.

~ Zilv

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Member

Denied. You need to make updates to your application. Re apply in 3 weeks.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.