1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Update

Discussion in 'Anouncements' started by Ashour, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashour

Ashour Need help? PM me! OR email me at "[email protected]"
    Staff Member Owner Forum Admin

Hello,
    We'd like to update people waiting on the following submissions to be processed:
    A-Utopia
    Chat Color
    NickName
    /banner
    /hat
    /workbench
    /feed
    /warp grinders

If you have submitted a request for any of those and have yet to receive them please reach out to me on

please make sure to test your access before actually reaching out to us!

#1 Ashour, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr New Member
    Titanium Member

Thanks ashour, hopefully I will receive it some time soon :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. FluxxInfused

FluxxInfused New Member

I was Legendary before the reset. And I still haven't gotten my rank back. I also had the pets pack that included the IG, chicken, and sheep. I had color nickname, color chat, /hat, /workbench, /feed (from crates), /banner, and the /warp grinders. The pics show the sheep/chicken pets, me and Eris at Legendary, and my color nick when i was in $-block. not sure if this helps geting my stuff back, or if this is the right place to post this since all of the Staff say to check the announcements. -.- 2015-02-25_03.18.15.png 2015-02-26_14.27.11.png 2015-10-03_23.32.21.png

Attached Files:

4. Volf

Volf Active Member
    Support Titanium Member

You're meant to look at the announcements titled 'Round 1' Round 2' etc. There are forms for you to fill out for each of the donor packages except for ranks (For older donors) The next round (Round 8) should be for ranks for old donors.

5. FluxxInfused

FluxxInfused New Member

that legit makes no sense what so ever. all i want is my stuff that i had paid for. everyone else on the server has their things but me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Nickdaslick

Nickdaslick New Member

If you want the things that you donated for, check the announcements part of the forums and scroll down to where it says round one. Fill out the forms of the perks you donated for in Round 1. Now, scroll up to round 2 and complete the process again. Go all the way through Round 7, then wait for ashour to release Round 8, which gives old donors their ranks back, then fill out that form too. If you still don't understand, contact the owner on skype or have a walk through with one of the staff on TS.

7. Volf

Volf Active Member
    Support Titanium Member

Everyone else has been waiting patiently, actually. We all filled out the forms and many of us are still waiting for Kits and Ranks, among other things. Only recent donors have their ranks back. We will get ours back in the very near future. Fill out the forms and please be patient.

https://forums.cityprison.net/threads/round-7.9960/

8. PrisonbossFTW

PrisonbossFTW New Member

I've bought utupia rank!

9. Danny

Danny Savage
    Titanium Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.