1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

UrAvgPanda's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Apply for JrGuard' started by Crazypanda5551, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Crazypanda5551

Crazypanda5551 New Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

IGN:
    UrAvgPanda

How old are you:
    I am currently 17 years old

What is your timezone (GMT):
    The timezone I live in is EST

How long have you played on CityPrison:
    I used to play quite a bit two years ago and I just came back a little while ago but it's great to be back!

How many hours a day can you guard for:
    I can guard 3-6 hours a day with some days being more than others.

What is your current rank (Block):
    As of making this I am currently in Block G.

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    Yes I have a lot of experience with prison servers! For two years I played on the prison server of one of my favorite youtubers and then back in 2014 I played on CItyPrison for roughly two years. I just got back into playing on CityPrison about a month ago and it's great to be back!

Do you have experience with guard ranks:
    I do have experience with being a guard but every other time I was staff on another server it was chat related. With CityPrison I'm eager to try a new type of staff role and in general help support the CityPrison community!

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
    Yes I have all of the rules multiple times to ensure that I know all of the information necessary. As far as prison knowledge don't let the block I'm in fool you, I have been around CityPrison for a good amount of time now.

What makes you the best guard applicant:
    For many reasons I believe that I am the best guard applicant. Firstly, even though I might not be a full fledged adult taking on the world, I feel that my age gives me a decent perspective on being mature and understanding with others while maintaining effective communication. Also my experience with prison servers and being staff gives me a good amount of knowledge that I think I could use to help contribute to CityPrison.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord and must have a mic):
    Yes I do have Discord, Teamspeak and Skype along with a mic. I can be found on Discord as UrAvgPanda#4253

Additional info:
    Overall I feel that I would be a great addition to the JrGuard staff and really I'd just be excited to have the opportunity to help the great community of CityPrison!

=============================================================================================================

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?
    If a player is caught holding an enchanted weapon and they do not hand over the weapon they will be jailed for 10 minutes. If the player has a donor rank then the jail time is 5 minutes and if they have the rank of Legendary or Titanium the jail time is only 2.5 minutes. If a player is caught holding an unenchanted weapon then they will be jailed for 5 minutes if they do not hand over the weapon. Donors are jailed for 2.5 minutes and players with Legendary or Titanium are jailed for roughly 1.25 minutes. Lastly if a player is caught holding any drugs or golden apples and do not hand over the contraband they are jailed for 10 minutes. Donors are jailed for 5 minutes and players with Legendary or Titanium are jailed for 2.5 minutes.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?
    If a player suicides on me with a lots of contraband items or throws it on me then they are jailed for 5 minutes. If the player is a donor then they are jailed for 2.5 minutes and if they have Legendary or Titanium then they are jailed for 1.25 minutes.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    As I mentioned in the other the previous questions, donors get reduced jail times. As a base amount all donors automatically are jailed for 1/2 of the regular sentence and players with the rank Legendary or Titanium are only jailed for 1/4 of the regular jail sentence.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?
    Even if the player puts the contraband in their inventory or personal vault they still did not hand over the requested item so they are still jailed for the same amount of time as usual.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?
    If a player logs out during a countdown then they automatically receive a 10 minute temporary ban. If a player uses an alt account while jailed then they receive a warning. If the first warning is not followed then the alt account is banned for double the original jail time.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed?
    Yes, Admins and Commanders can be jailed just like other staff members. The only ranks that can not be jailed are those that are JrWarden and higher.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?
    Players cannot have their swords taken away in any form of mob farms or grinders. The rules for weapons only apply to PVP enabled areas.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword, how long would it be? What about Legendary/Titanium?
    As I mentioned in one of the previous questions donor only has to server 1/2 of the usual jail time so they would be jailed for 5 minutes. Legendary/Titanium players only have to serve 1/4 of the usual jail time so they would be jailed for 2.5 minutes.

Q9. Are you allowed to PVP as a guard either on or off-duty?
    When off-duty, guards are not allowed to PVP but when on-duty guards can PVP but only in self defense.

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?
    No, players can not be jailed for having the effects of a drug. They can only be jailed if seen holding the contraband while refusing to drop it.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?
    You ask the player that picked up the contraband to hand over whatever it was they picked up and go on to count down if necessary. If they do not hand over the contraband then they are jailed like any other situation but the original player is not jailed either way because they did drop the contraband when asked.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?
    No, as staff you are not allowed to keep or give away confiscated items. Instead you are supposed to dispose of all confiscated items properly.

Q13. Are you allowed to take contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?
    If the player previously logged off during a countdown and came back before a temporary ban was assigned then yes contraband can be taken but not from other players that are just logging into the server in non-PVP areas. Usually it would just be common courtesy to give them a few seconds if they had drugs/golden apples right after logging in while in spawn.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    Notify higher staff of the location of the farm so that they can later remove it from the player's plot. (Drug Lord hasn't been up for a few months so I interpreted the question relating to plots)

Q15. What is line PVP and what do you do if you see someone do this?
    Line PVP occurs when a player hits another player in a PVP-enabled area and then proceeds to run back to the safe area. If a player is line PVPing they are to be kicked twice and then temporary banned up to 9 times following with permanent bans. The times for the these bans are as follows: 1st off is 5 minutes, 2nd off is 10 minutes, 3rd off is 20 minutes, 4th off is 40 minutes, 5th off is 80 minutes, 6th off is 160 minutes, 7th off is 320 minutes, 8th off is 640 minutes, 9th off is 1,280 minutes, 10th off is a permanent ban with appeal, and 11th off is a permanent ban with no appeal.

#1 Crazypanda5551, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. WhiteShadow3713

WhiteShadow3713 New Member

Hello Crazypanda5551

I have never seen you online and that could be to do with timezones but everything else seems good. You have good history, decent app and you have got all the other requirements in order to apply.

+0.5, Good luck

-Shadow

3. NinjaXWaffles99

NinjaXWaffles99 Commander
    Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

Dope

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Jolliy_Phoenix

Jolliy_Phoenix New Member
    Guard Legendary God Titanium Member

You application is good; however, you have a few things that need correction.

• Legendary/ Titanium always get jailed for 2.5 minutes.
    • Suiciding with alot of contaband is a 15 minute jail time.
    +0.5 Good luck. <3

5. _DarkAngel

_DarkAngel Member

Am I a bad person for having absolutely no clue who ye are?
    I mean good app tho so gl
    Although I haven't seen you online much, (of the little time i do play) But that's just perhaps we miss one another due to time zones.
    Would be nice to also see you on voice channels more often on discord, it's a good form of gaining reputation on there, and it's easier to get to know people.
    I suppose it'd be fair to give ye a +1 but like mentioned, I honestly don't know you enough to be able to do that. So for now Ima stick to being neutral.
    Do consider my lil tip above ^^
    Au Revoir -Angel

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Staff Member Admin Premium Member

He is an old staff member from back in 2015 ish

7. Crazypanda5551

Thank you all for you comments and recommendations! I noticed that a few people mentioned they hadn't seen me around and I just wanted to highlight the fact that I did just start playing CityPrison again close to a month ago. But if you would like to know when I'm usually on, you can find me from around 8pm-2am EST.

Thanks again for taking to the time read over my application!

8. OnlySnow

OnlySnow New Member
    Guard God Member

your application looks nice, except some of your answers need some corrections.
    I wish you the best of luck!

+0.5!

#8 OnlySnow, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  9. DrewsmV4

DrewsmV4 New Member

+0.5, Ive havnt seen you on in this month Im pretty active. YOur Application Is Alright Theres A lot of stuff you can Fix,

10. Crazypanda5551

Since it doesn’t let me edit the application should I delete and repost with the corrections?

11. NinjaXWaffles99

No. Just make an updated version of your application in the comments.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Crazypanda5551

IGN:
    UrAvgPanda

How old are you:

The timezone I live in is EST and I am usually on CityPrison between 8pm and 2am. Sometimes earlier and sometimes later.

I used to play quite a bit two years ago and I just came back a little while ago but it's great to be back!

As of making this I am currently in Block G.

Yes I have a lot of experience with prison servers! For two years I played on the prison server of one of my favorite youtubers and then back in 2014 I played on CItyPrison for roughly two years. I just got back into playing on CityPrison about a month ago and it's great to be back!

I do not have experience with being a guard but every other time I was staff on another server it was chat related. With CityPrison I'm eager to try a new type of staff role and in general help support the CityPrison community!

Yes I have read all of the rules multiple times to ensure that I know all of the information necessary. As far as prison knowledge don't let the block I'm in fool you, I have been around CityPrison for a good amount of time now.

For many reasons I believe that I am the best guard applicant. First, even though I might not be a full fledged adult taking on the world, I feel that my age gives me a decent perspective on being mature and understanding with others while maintaining effective communication. Also my experience with prison servers and being staff gives me a good amount of knowledge that I think I could use to help contribute to CityPrison.

Yes I do have Discord, Teamspeak and Skype along with a mic. I can be found on Discord as UrAvgPanda#4253

Additional info:
    Overall I feel that I would be a great addition to the JrGuard staff and really I'd just be excited to have the opportunity to help the great community of CityPrison!

=============================================================================================================

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?
    If a player is caught holding an enchanted weapon and they do not hand over the weapon they will be jailed for 10 minutes. If the player has a donor rank then the jail time is 5 minutes and if they have the rank of Legendary or Titanium the jail time is only 2.5 minutes. If a player is caught holding an unenchanted weapon then they will be jailed for 5 minutes if they do not hand over the weapon. Donors are jailed for 2.5 minutes and players with Legendary or Titanium are jailed for 2.5 minutes as well. Lastly if a player is caught holding any drugs or golden apples and do not hand over the contraband they are jailed for 15 minutes. Donors are jailed for 7.5 minutes and players with Legendary or Titanium are jailed for 2.5 minutes.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?
    If a player suicides on me with a lot of contraband items or throws it on me then they are jailed for 15 minutes. If the player is a donor then they are jailed for 7.5 minutes and if they have Legendary or Titanium then they are jailed for 2.5 minutes.

As I mentioned in the previous questions, donors get reduced jail times. As a base amount all donors automatically are jailed for 1/2 of the regular sentence and players with the rank Legendary or Titanium are only jailed for 1/4 of the regular jail sentence.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?
    Even if the player puts the contraband in their inventory or personal vault they still did not hand over the requested item so they are still jailed for the same amount of time as usual.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?
    If a player logs out during a countdown then they automatically receive a 10 minute temporary ban. If a player uses an alt account while jailed then they receive a warning. If the first warning is not followed then the alt account is banned for double the original jail time.

Yes, Admins and Commanders can be jailed just like other staff members. The only ranks that can not be jailed are those that are JrWarden and higher.

Players cannot have their swords taken away in any form of mob farms or grinders. The rules for weapons only apply to PVP enabled areas.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword, how long would it be? What about Legendary/Titanium?
    As I mentioned in one of the previous questions donors only have to serve 1/2 of the usual jail time so they would be jailed for 5 minutes. Legendary/Titanium players only have to serve 1/4 of the usual jail time so they would be jailed for 2.5 minutes.

When off-duty, guards are not allowed to PVP but when on-duty guards can PVP but only in self defense.

No, players can not be jailed for having the effects of a drug. They can only be jailed if seen holding the contraband while refusing to drop it.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?
    You ask the player that picked up the contraband to hand over whatever it was they picked up and go on to count down if necessary. If they do not hand over the contraband then they are jailed like any other situation but the original player is not jailed either way because they did drop the contraband when asked.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?
    No, as staff you are not allowed to keep or give away confiscated items. Instead you are supposed to dispose of all confiscated items properly.

Q13. Are you allowed to take contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?
    If the player previously logged off during a countdown and came back before a temporary ban was assigned then yes contraband can be taken but not from other players that are just logging into the server in non-PVP areas. Usually it would just be common courtesy to give them a few seconds if they had drugs/golden apples right after logging in while in spawn.

Notify higher staff of the location of the farm so that they can later remove it from the player's plot. (Drug Lord hasn't been up for a few months so I interpreted the question relating to plots)

Line PVP occurs when a player hits another player in a PVP-enabled area and then proceeds to run back to the safe area. If a player is line PVPing they are to be kicked twice and then temporary banned up to 9 times following with permanent bans. The times for these bans are as follows: 1st off is 5 minutes, 2nd off is 10 minutes, 3rd off is 20 minutes, 4th off is 40 minutes, 5th off is 80 minutes, 6th off is 160 minutes, 7th off is 320 minutes, 8th off is 640 minutes, 9th off is 1,280 minutes, 10th off is a permanent ban with appeal, and 11th off is a permanent ban with no appeal.

13. NinjaXWaffles99

Golden apples and drugs/dyes are a 10 minute jail time.

Suiciding with many contrabands and throwing contrabands at a guard are 2 different jail times.

You are only safe to have contrabands out in the plot world, mob farms, and grinders. Anywhere else they can be taken on sight.

You can also jail the player if they use the drug while you're asking for it.

When the drug world is up, you can raid sugarcane/cactus farms as a guard.

Line PvP is when you go into pvp, hit someone, then run back into the safezone untouched.

If you make the necessary corrections, your application should be good to go. You've been active here lately and haven't gotten into much trouble as far as warns go. However, I did notice you got a warn and mute for spam very recently, so make sure to steer clear of those and it'll help your chances. Anyways, good luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Crazypanda5551

IGN:
    UrAvgPanda

How old are you:

The timezone I live in is EST and I am usually on CityPrison between 8pm and 2am. Sometimes earlier and sometimes later.

As of making this I am currently in Block H.

I do not have experience with being a guard but every other time I was staff on another server it was chat related. With CityPrison I'm eager to try a new type of staff role and in general help support the CityPrison community!

Yes I have read all of the rules multiple times to ensure that I know all of the information necessary. As far as prison knowledge don't let the block I'm in fool you, I have been around CityPrison for a good amount of time now.

For many reasons I believe that I am the best guard applicant. First, even though I might not be a full fledged adult taking on the world, I feel that my age gives me a decent perspective on being mature and understanding with others while maintaining effective communication. Also my experience with prison servers and being staff gives me a good amount of knowledge that I think I could use to help contribute to CityPrison.

Additional info:

If a player is caught holding an enchanted weapon and they do not hand over the weapon they will be jailed for 10 minutes. If the player has a donor rank then the jail time is 5 minutes and if they have the rank of Legendary or Titanium the jail time is only 2.5 minutes. If a player is caught holding an unenchanted weapon then they will be jailed for 5 minutes if they do not hand over the weapon. Donors are jailed for 2.5 minutes and players with Legendary or Titanium are jailed for 2.5 minutes as well. Lastly if a player is caught holding any drugs or golden apples and do not hand over the contraband they are jailed for 10 minutes. Donors are jailed for 5 minutes and players with Legendary or Titanium are jailed for 2.5 minutes.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?
    If a player suicides on me with a lot of contraband items then they are jailed for 15 minutes. If the player is a donor then they are jailed for 7.5 minutes and if they have Legendary or Titanium then they are jailed for 2.5 minutes. If a player just throws contraband items on me then they are jailed for 5 minutes. If the player is a donor then they are jailed for 2.5 minutes and the same goes for those with legendary or titanium.

As I mentioned in the previous questions, donors get reduced jail times. As a base amount all donors automatically are jailed for 1/2 of the regular sentence and players with the rank Legendary or Titanium are only jailed for 1/4 of the regular jail sentence.

Players cannot have their swords taken away in any form of mob farms or grinders. The areas where players are safe to hold contraband includes mob farms, grinders, and in the plot world. Contraband can be confiscated in all other areas.

As I mentioned in one of the previous questions donors only have to serve 1/2 of the usual jail time so they would be jailed for 5 minutes. Legendary/Titanium players only have to serve 1/4 of the usual jail time so they would be jailed for 2.5 minutes.

No, players can not be jailed for having the effects of a drug. They can only be jailed if seen holding the contraband while refusing to drop it or if they consume the drug while you're asking for it.

You ask the player that picked up the contraband to hand over whatever it was they picked up and go on to count down if necessary. If they do not hand over the contraband then they are jailed like any other situation but the original player is not jailed either way because they dropped the contraband when asked.

Notify higher staff of the location of the farm so that they can later remove it from the player's plot. When the drug world is up though guards can raid the sugarcane and cactus farms.

Line PVP occurs when a player hits another player in a PVP-enabled area and then proceeds to run back to the safe area untouched. If a player is line PVPing they are to be kicked twice and then temporarily banned up to 9 times followed by permanent bans. The times for these bans are as follows: 1st off is 5 minutes, 2nd off is 10 minutes, 3rd off is 20 minutes, 4th off is 40 minutes, 5th off is 80 minutes, 6th off is 160 minutes, 7th off is 320 minutes, 8th off is 640 minutes, 9th off is 1,280 minutes, 10th off is a permanent ban with appeal, and 11th off is a permanent ban with no appeal.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NinjaXWaffles99

Nice update! +1

• Like Like x 1
  16. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member

Nice updates off your thread! +1
    Wish you the best off luck!

• Like Like x 2
  17. SergeantTeabag

Support God Member

Solid application. I've seen you a lot in game. I love the frequent updates you made to your application. Best to start getting in voice channels a lot more in Discord because I haven't really seen you there (unless you're under a pseudo-name). Good luck! +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. WhiteShadow3713

WhiteShadow3713 New Member

Hello Crazypanda5551

Update:
    I like your update and I do see you on from time to time. I still think "What makes you the best guard applicant:" question could do with some more detail but it is not a major thing. I personally think you could do good as a staff member as you seem to have knowledge in everything in order to be a guard.

It was
    +0.5 but...
    +1, Good luck!

-Shadow

• Like Like x 2
  19. NinjaXWaffles99

20. Crazypanda5551

Sorry I’ve been on vacation for the past few days but I get back tonight so I should be on then! :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1