1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

XcapYT's ChatMod Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by XcapYT, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

● IGN:
    XcapYT

● How old are you: 14

● What is your time-zone (GMT): CDT

● How long have you played on City Prison: I have been playing around 2 weeks after the latest reset.

● How many hours a day can you be on for: atleast 4. I enjoy Hardcore prison so it's no problem :)

● What is your current rank (Block): H Block.

● Do you have experience with prison servers: Yes, I have played on mostly skyblock and prison in my Minecraft time.

● Do you have experience with support/helper ranks: Yes, I have been Chatmod on many smaller servers. This the second biggest server I have ever really enjoyed.. My first was performium, but I do not like the community on there. Also the server isn't very.. Good.

● Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation system, and the way the server works: Yes, I have read all rules. I agree with all rules as well. They are very well thought out.

● What makes you the best support/helper applicant: Well, I am a very kind and mature person. I don't wanna seem like I'm making myself seem amazing, which I am not, I really do have lots of patients and I am very mature for my age..

● Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): Yes, I have Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, and a mic.

● Additional Info: I would like to join the staff team here on CityPrison because I really enjoy the community and players. Also, I have school from 7:15 am CDT to 3:30 pm CDT. I usually get on the bus at 6:30 am and get off at 4:10 pm.

---------------------------------------------------------Questions From Players-------------------------------------------------------

↪ Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?
    Racism 30m, Excessive spam 10m, advertising I think is a ban.. I'm not sure actually. It doesn't happen often when I'm on. Also I'm pretty sure 2 warns.
    ↪ Q2. How do I earn money?
    You can earn money from quest, mining, and bm shops. Also there are various other ways to gain money.
    ↪ Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve?
    You can get food from /kit food, and mobs from spawners. Also you cannot starve to death. The starving stops onces you reach 4-5 hearts.
    ↪ Q4. How do I auction my sword?
    do /ah sell <price> or if you are E and up I believe you can do /auc prep and it gives you auction information and how you can do it.
    ↪ Q5. What are drugs?
    drugs are basically potions. There are drugs such as, Teen Rocky, Health, Large Hops, and Super Speed. They all do what they say they do. Except for Teen Rocky, you get strength from it.
    ↪ Q6. How do I vote?
    type /vote. You can vote on 5 different websites. Each will give you 1,000 Grams.
    ↪ Q7. How do I get a plot?
    do /warp plots and if you find an empty plot do /plot claim while in it. If you can't find an empty plot just do /plot auto. If you already have a plot and don't like it, stand in it and do /plot delete.
    ↪ Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell?
    right click the sign and it should say the amount on a clock when you hover above it.
    ↪ Q9. Why am I in jail?
    You were a bad boy and we believed that you needed to be punished. So we brought you to the most fun server on Earth! :D
    ↪ Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?
    You can't. Ask your friend if you're desperate to know.
    ↪ Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?
    No, I cannot.
    ↪ Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?
    It's in the spawn area of /warp bm
    ↪ Q13. How do I become chatmod?
    Well, go onto The forums and navigate to the "Applications" area.
    ↪ Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?
    No, p2w is bad. That's why this server is so great. If you don't like it you're free to leave though! :D
    ↪ Q15. Who owns the server?
    Ashour and Diamond.
    ↪ Q16. Why is my name green in chat?
    Because a Player mentioned you! Whenever someone says 4 letters in your name in your chat only it is green so you are more likely to see it.
    ↪ Q17. What are grams?
    Grams are money.
    ↪ Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?
    Cells cost 500 Grams a day. Black Market stalls cost 5,000 Grams a day.
    ↪ Q19. How do I escape?
    Get to the max Block.. Then start asking that question. You can't! :D
    ↪ Q20. How do I report a player?
    Report a player on the forums with proof.
    ↪ Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?
    No, sorry. :(
    ↪ Q22. What are quests and how do I do them?
    Quest are things you can complete to gain things such as Items, Grams, and more. Do /Quests to learn more about quests.
    ↪ Q23. Can I have OP?
    No.. That's a dumb questions.. Lmao
    ↪ Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?
    Yes, but don't get caught by a guard. :p
    ↪ Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?
    Well.. No. They will have to wait their time.
    ↪ Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?
    Yes, they can! you can buy a thingy on the shop to have them added! I think so atleast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shopz

Shopz Member

You should really think about this more as it is the only question in which you may openly express yourself as to win us over.
    It's asking for your GMT time here. https://greenwichmeantime.com/
    Which servers? Words are just words unless you've got proof.
    You need to list the mute times for each offence found at /warp rules.
    What are these various other ways? Could you please list them and inform me on how to go about doing them?
    F.
    Can you list all of the drugs please and specify their effects and price?
    Can I get ranks for voting? How does the vote top work? How do I vote (as if I've never played before)?
    How much is each plot?
    It's asking about the /jail.
    Actually, you can? Right here: https://cityprison.net/bans/.
    Why not?
    Why can't you just list it now?
    Is there anything I need to do before applying? Where can I find the applications section on the forums? Is there a minimum age I need to be before applying?
    Actually you can, but not at the moment as it has not been re-released back onto the store.
    Except for #1 and #21, they're still 15k.
    You can, actually with sufficient proof. You should definitely look around more and become more active on the forums to see how things work.

• Like Like x 2
  3. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

Thanks for replying and pointing out my flaws! Also I do realize that I need to learn more about the server. I do not really have much experience. After all.. I did just start playing "a lot" like a week ago.. I played a little a few months ago but now I'm here.. Hopefully to stay! :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

@Shopz I should probably take in consideration what you said. As you have just gotten chatmod and if I really wanna get chatmod I'll have to put in the effort. So here are my edits. All of these questions were requested to edit by you.

● What makes you the best support/helper applicant: Well, I am a very kind and mature person. I don't wanna seem like I'm making myself seem amazing, which I am not, I really do have lots of patients and I am very mature for my age.. I am a smart person.. At least that's what I think. I know how to use logic and I'm pretty good at understanding what's going on when someone is having a hard time explaining something. I also really enjoy being staff on servers. It's something I would always volunteer for as I have the time and the server I would be moderating on is very enjoyable.

● What is your time-zone (GMT): CDT Central Daylight time. CST Central Standard Time.

● Do you have experience with support/helper ranks: Yes, I have been staff on many smaller servers.. This is this the first server that I have actually enjoyed the game and community and wanted to be staff. All of the other servers that I have been staff on had terrible communities and gameplay.. I was staff on those just to be.. Staff, to say that I am apart of something. Which is great.. I just like this server's community and gameplay. I have only wanted to be staff on another server with a good community but bad gameplay. This one i'd not get bored with. Also I do not wanna mention many servers that I have been staff on, but I will tell you that most of them have died down and the owner stopped paying for them. I hope this is enough to show that I have experience..

↪ Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?
    Excessive spam 10m mute(Instant Mute), Excessive Harassment 30m Mute(Instant Mute), Discrimination 30m Mute(Instant Mute),
    Spamming Lag as server lags 5m Mute (Instant Mute), Advertisments 24hr Mute(Instant Mute). Spam: 1st Warn. 2nd 5m Mute.
    Vulgar: 1st&2nd Warning. 3rd 5m Mute. Caps: 1st&2nd Warning. 3rd 5m Mute. Staff Impersonation/Disrespect: 1st&2nd Warning. 3rd 5m Mute.

↪ Q2. How do I earn money?
    You can Gain Money Multiple different ways!
    Quests> Collect Items or complete actions.
    Mining> Mine ores in your block `/warp <Block Letter>` then sell those items at that block or at `/warp BlackMarket` to other players.
    Sell Items> Sell your own items on `/auc`, `/ah`, or `/warp BlackMarket`.
    A bunch of more ways you can learn yourself! :D

↪ Q4. How do I auction my sword?
    do /ah sell <price> or if you are F and up you can do /auc prep and it gives you auction information and how you can do it.

↪ Q5. What are drugs?
    drugs are basically potions. There are drugs such as, Teen Rocky, Health, Large Hops, and Super Speed. Teen Rocky gives you Strenght, Health gives you instant health, Large Hops give you jump boost, and Super Speed gives you speed 2. These effects do not last forever. As of now. I do not know how long they last. I know none are over 10 minutes long.

↪ Q6. How do I vote?
    type /vote. You can vote on 5 different websites. Each will give you 1,000 Grams. You can gain things with voting points found in `/tokens`. You can win many things that are listed with `/rewards` too.

↪ Q7. How do I get a plot?
    do /warp plots and if you find an empty plot do /plot claim while in it. If you can't find an empty plot just do /plot auto. If you already have a plot and don't like it, stand in it and do /plot delete. Each plot cost 50,000 Grams. Also if you didn't know, Grams are money.

↪ Q9. Why am I in jail?
    You are in jail because you have been caught with mysterious contraband items by the guards, you did not give your items to the guards which caused them to lock you up.

↪ Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?
    You can go onto this website `https://cityprison.net/bans/` and search up your friend's IGN in the search bar! :D

↪ Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?
    No, I cannot give it back because that item was rightfully found by it's new owner. Make sure to be careful with your items next time!

↪ Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?
    You can make a black market buy/sell sign by setting up a sign that looks like this but instead of using the fill in words put your price and amount.
    [shop]
    <Amount>
    <price>
    <Name>

↪ Q13. How do I become chatmod?
    If you would like to apply for chatmod, first make sure that you are at the minimum age of 14, and you are F Block or Higher. go make sure you are signed into the forums website and read all the questions and information at `https://forums.cityprison.net/threads/chatmod-application-and-information.1275/` then go to `https://forums.cityprison.net/forums/ApplyChat/` and apply. Make sure you know what you're doing too. Don't apply for a joke. It's not funny and only a waste of time.

↪ Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?
    Not at the moment as it is not currently on the shop, but if you really wanna buy your freedom.. It's not gonna be fun for you. Sticking around and playing would be much more fun, but if you really wanna do it, you can!

↪ Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?
    If you can show proof that you fell out of the world with your stuff causing you to lose it, we'll be more than happy to give it back to you!

↪ Q23. Can I have OP?
    No, do not ask for OP. You will be banned for 7 days if you ask again.

↪ Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?
    Yes, but don't get caught by a guard. If you do get caught by a guard they will ask for your items and if you don't give it to them you will be sent off to jail.

↪ Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?
    Your friend can be unbanned by appealing on the forums or buying an unban. Make sure to tell him.

↪ Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?
    Yes, they can! you can buy /plot trust on the store or buy a one time person added to your plot.

Well anyway, that's my edit to my application.. I hope I get accepted. Also thanks Shopz for giving things to change.

• Like Like x 2
  5. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

6. Zilv28

Zilv28 Guard
    Wiki Team Premium Member

I'm too lazy to learn them by myself, can you tell me all of them? (You should write as much ways as you can)

Can I buy food from anywhere? Where can I get fish from? Is there any fishing pond?

Where and how can I buy them?

I think 50K for a plot is way too much! (I don't think that for real, it's just for the question :p) Can I buy a plot with IRL money? Also, are there bigger plots than just 10x10?

Good, but there is 1 more reason you can be jailed for (Check /Warp Rules, in the Guarding rules section).

Can I donate to get a cell or a Black Market stall?

Almost: actually, a Guard will ask for your items only if you try to kill them or a low rank player. Still a good answer.

Can't I add someone to my plot without buying anything? Also, how can I get a permanent cell and how can I add someone to it?

-=-=-=-

The application still needs a lot of work. Most of the answers are still incomplete, there are no colors and

these links aren't the right ones since they don't work.
    I don't know if you are ready yet for this since most of the questions are wrong or incomplete, I still wish you the best.
    Good luck!
    ~Zilv

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rhidian12

Rhidian12 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna stay neutral on this one for now, Zilv already corrected it for me so I don't what else to say but GOOD LUCK!

• Like Like x 2
  8. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

There are colors, the answers are just not colored. also thank you for telling me things to change.. I'll make sure to change the one's I think actually need changing.

9. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

I doubt this is gonna get accepted.. Go ahead and deny it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

You should always have faith! As long as you know that you tried as hard as you could and done the best you can, there's nothing to be doubtful about. Miracles CAN happen!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ForumDev

ForumDev Member

I see potential in this app, you should have faith like Rubix and others have said. Good luck, fix up some of the questions as said above. Good Luck!

12. JWJ212

JWJ212 New Member

+1, Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  13. Secret_Worker

Secret_Worker Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

I don't know.. Everyone else's applications are getting lots of attention from staff and others. mine has been here for 12 days with almost no activity.

#14 XcapYT, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  15. xSoldier_

xSoldier_ New Member

I think you deserve a chance at staff, Good Luck @XcapYT!

• Like Like x 1
  16. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

Well, I don't think I deserve it. Hopefully though, I am given a chance to have it.

Also, I know everyone is saying to update the staff application, but I wanna keep it pure and keep everything I have now. I want Diamond and anyone else who will review this to know what I know about the server. I don't want them to be mislead by what people tell me to change.

17. Rhidian12

Rhidian12 Well-Known Member

Well, I don’t think you should give up, it is very normal that apps don’t get posted on for a long time, look at Rubix’ app, it was uploaded in August.
    Applications just take crazy amounts of time to get accepted or denied. My first application to become staff took, I believe, 1-2 months to get accepted :p
    You don’t have to lose faith!
    About updating your app, I see why you wouldn’t do it, but if you do, you can show us that you know more about the server than you did before!
    If Diamond wants to see how much you knew from the start, he will check your first application.
    So, update it! It will do no harm, it’ll only make it better!
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Volf

Volf Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

If you aren't willing to update/fix your app it'll look lazy and could potentially hurt your chances. You should be willing to show us that you can learn, adapt, and follow directions.

Regardless, good luck.

- Volf

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ItzRubix_

Titanium Member

I know this probably sounds bad but at least your not bumping your application just so people see it because it’s one of the worst things you can do as a staff applicant. People may take this the wrong way and say I’m asking people to look at it but I’m not, anyways, my staff application hasn’t had a post since the 23rd October because I don’t want to bump it. Also, only 3 members of staff, waffles, gravel and jrdxix, have posted something on my application. This hasn’t made me feel any worse about it, any support I receive I couldn’t be happier about as people take time just to say stuff like ‘+1’ or ‘nice app!’ or ‘I hope you get staff!’ I think should take this on board and follow that just because no staff have commented doesn’t mean it’s bad and you will get your attention soon :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. ItzRubix_

Titanium Member

It looks as if you have become inactive! I haven't seen you online in a while and you haven't been on the forums for 8 days. Activeness, if that's a word irdk, can be key for staff applicants!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.