1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Youre Destroying Your Playerbase

Discussion in 'Junk' started by PoisonRaspberry, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PoisonRaspberry

PoisonRaspberry New Member

Meh. You advertise top voters get gift cards after the month is done but in reality its 30 days after the month ends. This is annoying and costing players because a lazy staff will only cause the server to shrink in players. :p Just a little pissed its been 10 days and ashour was on for 3 hours last night and didn't do it then. I understand this has nothing to do with the lower staff but it would be nice if you made it a priority so then more people would want to vote. This delay has stopped me from voting because its just a hassle and makes me not want to contribute (donate) to the server because of the 'help' were given. I think others would agree this is getting out of hand, and is just unfair. Made this on behalf of 3+ people.

Hope you enjoyed my rant

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Member

The vouchers will be given out tomorrow. There's been issues with the system lately which is why they haven't been given. Some people need to be patient, there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that players are unaware of. The higher staff are doing their best. I appreciate you voicing your opinions and keeping us on our toes ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.