1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

YrWyddfa1999's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by YrWyddfa1999, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YrWyddfa1999

YrWyddfa1999 New Member

How old are you:

What is your timezone (GMT):

GMT

How long have you played on CityPrison:
    1day 18hrs. Although I am sure this has reset as I was DrugLord before the reset and reduced my playtime during my exams last year but now I am back on every day.

How many hours a day can you guard for:
    2-3 Weekdays. 3-4 Weekends. Can be more. Flexible. Up to discussion.

What is your current rank (Block):
    I at $400,000.

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    I have only played on a few prison servers but currently only play City Prison.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:
    I have never been a guard on any other prison servers. I have experience being admin on my server with 20-30.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
    Yes. I know my way around the prison and feel that I know the rules well and am happy to ask for support/assistance any time I am unsure of what to do in order to treat players fairly.

What makes you the best guard applicant:
    I believe as a guard you want someone reliable and trustworthy. As a UK medical school student I believe I have these qualities and would like to give something back to to the fantastic community of this server. It would be my privilege to support this server in every way I can.

Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    Username: YrWyddfa1999

Additional Info:
    If any of the below answers are not appropriate I am be very eager to learn the correct protocols and would always be ready to develop my skills as a guard.

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?
    Assuming not Donor/Legendary/Titanium.
    Enchanted weapons: 10 mins, Unenchanted wepons: 5 mins, Drugs/golden apples: 10 mins.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?
    Assuming not Donor/Legendary/Titanium.
    If they suicide with a lot of contraband: Jail 15 mins. If they throw lots of contraband at a guard: Jail 5 mins.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    Half normal.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?
    Ask for the item if no response jail for appropriate time depending on item.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?
    10 mins Tempban. Jail evasion: 1 Warn. Then if necessary ban for double jail time.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?
    Admins and Commanders can be jailed when off duty. JrWarden+ cannot be jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?
    Yes but not donor grinders.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?
    I would jail Donor for 5 mins (half normal). Legendary/Titanium for 2 mins 30 seconds.

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?
    Off-duty guards can't PVP. On-duty guards can PVP in self defence but cannot kill players.

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?
    No unless they have the drug item on them then I would jail for the appropriate time.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?
    If it was purposefully being given to another player I would ask for the item then destroy the item. If it was meant to be given to me and another player picked up the item I would ask for the item back.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?
    No, destroy the item.

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?
    I would not take the item away from them as they just logged in. I would message them informing them that it is a contraband and suggest they /warp rules. If they persist then I would have to follow the normal jail protocol.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    It would need to be deleted/destroyed. I would consult a more senior staff member as it is bannable.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?
    Line PVP if hitting someone then entering a safezone. Line PVP will result in 2 kicks then a tempban starting with 5 mins. Line PVP bans reset every 24 hrs.

2. chickenprism

chickenprism New Member

+1
    very cool player

3. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander JrWarden Admin Titanium Member

Denied. Re-apply in 3 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.