1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

YrWyddfa1999's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by YrWyddfa1999, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YrWyddfa1999

YrWyddfa1999 New Member

How old are you:

What is your timezone (GMT):
    GMT

How long have you played on CityPrison:
    Around 4-5 years. Didn't play for much for a couple of years doing my GCSEs and A-Levels. Playtime after reset is 3 days 20hrs. (Was Drug rank before reset).

How many hours a day can you guard for:
    3hrs on weekdays although this can be discussed. More on weekends.

What is your current rank (Block):
    L currently at 650,000 + Legendary.

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    Yes, I have played on a few servers however I can't say that I have enjoyed them as much as I do City Prison. Everything just seems to be more balanced and much easier to understand.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:
    I have never been a guard on a well known prison server. However, I have been Admin (Op) on several servers both owned by me and friends. Server that had anywhere from 10-70 players. I believe this has given me insight into how to manage a server in terms of chat and also enforce the rules. I also think that this possibly makes me a future candidate to perhaps work my way up the guard levels.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
    Yes. I have played on this server for many years and have seen many of the changes done over the years. I am aware of the rules and have read them again before this application to ensure that I am the best candidate for JrGuard.

What makes you the best guard applicant:
    As a guard I believe it's important to be respectful to everyone, treat everyone fairly, help in every way your can, promote the server, have good judgement and enforce the rules. I believe that I have demonstrated these qualities during my time on this server. I also think I would also make the best guard applicant as most of the time when I am online there is no staff member online and I try to help everyone as best that I can however when players are abusive I am unable to do much other than ask them to please stop. I would very much like to be of assistance in these situations. I also very rarely see a guard on duty when I am online and it would be nice to have someone as staff online for most hours even if off duty. Because I have been on the server for a long time I have seen how current and past staff have responded to situations and how some respond different to others and I believe that this has prepared me for the challenge of being a guard. I am also very keen on building and would be more than happy to assist in the current remake of some of the blocks/parkour. I am also very keen with redstone and command blocks should you need someone to assist with any future expanding of the server/perhaps adding new features. Overall I believe I am the best all rounded individual for being JrGuard as I am a committed and driven person who respects others whilst being reliable and up to the challenge of proving myself and possibly working my way up the guard ranks in future. I look forward to your feedback. Please message me on discord if you could like to get to know me personally or have any other questions regarding my application. Thank you.

Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    YrWyddfa1999#9578

Additional Info:
    I would be very honoured to be able to give something back to this server community. If you require any more information please message me on discord.

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?
    Enchanted weapons: 10 mins. Unenchanted weapons: 5 mins. Drugs/golden apples: 10 mins. This is assuming that the player is not a donor.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?

Suicides with a lot contraband is 15 mins jail, throwing a lot of contraband items on you is 5 mins jail.This is assuming that the player is not a donor.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    Donors jail time is halved, Legendary and Titanium donors is 2 mins 30 seconds.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?

Countdown. Jail for appropriate time.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?

Logs out during a countdown is 10 min Tempban. Jail evasion is 1 warn and then ban for double jail time.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?

I am unsure of this as I have never seen this happen and am unable to find this in the rules. However JrWarden+ Can't be jailed. I would assume Admins and Commanders cannot be jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?

I believe that you can take swords from players who are not donors anywhere. You are not allowed to take swords from players in donor mines.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?

A donor would be 5 mins and a Legendary/Titanium would be 2 mins 30 seconds.

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?
    You are not allowed to pvp when off duty. When on duty you can pvp but only in self defence but cannot kill players.

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

Not unless you see the item for example drug or golden apple.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

You would ask for the item and begin a countdown. If the player that has the item does not give the item to you. Jail the player that has the item.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

No destroy the item.

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?

No I would direct them to /warp rules and send them a message informing them that that item was contraband. If they persisted then I would follow the normal protocol.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

Destroy them, report them to a higher level staff member if required in order to destroy the farm.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?

Line PVP is attacking someone and then entering a safe zone. You would first /kick Line PVP 1 then /kick Line PVP 2 and then tempban starting with 5 mins.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Support Titanium Member

It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this app. I would highly recommend adding colors to the application though. Make the questions one color and answers another. Overall, great app! I personally have not seen you in-game but I’m sure others have. Best of luck! +1 from me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bubbywolf15

Bubbywolf15 Ya Boii
    Titanium Premium Member

Agree with Silver on the colouring of the application, though I due appreciate that you made the questions bold at least. Besides the look of the application, the info provided is solid and, in my opinion, detailed enough. I think that you would make a good addition to the guard team. Best of luck. +1.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Support Titanium Member

+1

Good luck, a great application! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ZoiifysKoala

ZoiifysKoala New Member

WAGWAN

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

Admins and Commanders can be jailed.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. HARVVA_Mini

HARVVA_Mini Brilliant
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Titanium Member

Denied.
    No updates have been added to the application. The application is lacking in colour and Information. Feel free to reapply in 3 weeks time.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.