1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Zarpin's ChatMod Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Zarpin, Mar 12, 2019.

?

Should be accepted/Not be accepted (Opinion)

This poll will close on May 10, 2019 at 2:40 AM.
  1. Yes!

2. Of course not, you pleb.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarpin

Zarpin New Member

IGN: Zarpin
    How old are you: 14
    What is your time-zone (GMT): EST
    How long have you played on City Prison: I've started playing City Prison again at about 3-9-2019, 1 Day+ playtime from when this application was posted, knowing I need to raise that number quite abundantly. I played this server years ago when Vikkstar123 did his series on this server, fun times man.
    How many hours a day can you be on for: On school nights I can be on for about 3-4 hours, if not more. For school break days and/or weekends, I can be on as much as needed or wanted.
    What is your current rank (Block): H
    Do you have experience with prison servers: Yes, a lot. I played prison for about 4 years, Ever since I bought minecraft. Servers ranging from OG AliaCraft, Mineslam, And City Prison years ago. I have tons of fun on prison servers, it's one of my favorite parts of minecraft.
    Do you have experience with support/helper ranks: Yes, Been staff on many of my friends servers, Never been staff on any of the big named servers though. Wasn't really into that stuff back then, but now I'm just looking for responsibility and this server is really great, Would love to help out in any way I can.
    Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation
    system, and the way the server works:
    Yes, read all the rules. I have them screen shotted on my computer for quick access reading purposes. Understand the donation system just fine, and understand the way server operates. As with any new staff member applicant, still learning.
    What makes you the best support/helper applicant: I cannot say I'm the best applicant out there due to my state of not wanting to be selfish. But what makes me a good support/helper applicant is my ability to be very mature and respectful in irritating/tough situations. Also my availability to be able to respond quickly to any problems or circumstances. Activeness is another quality I possess, 99% of the time I can be online when needed or wanted as long as I'm not doing something personally important IRL.
    Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): Yes, I do have discord and Skype (Told that was needed). I can talk whenever I'm on the server or online on discord in general, I'm always free.
    Additional Info: I just wanted to let all the staff know that you guys are great people, seeing you all in chat trying consistently to help improve the server. Not only in performance, but in the community. It's nice to see such a nice group of staff and It would be an honor to be apart of that.

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute? Excessive spam is a 15m mute, no warns. Spam is first a warn, then a 10 minute mute. Special characters not essential in the English language are to be seen as spam, likewise with talking in another language besides English is considered Spam. Vulgar use of words results in two warns, then 10m mute. Excessive use of caps gives you two available warns, then a 10m mute.
    Q2. How do I earn money? You earn money, by mining ores in the mines of your current rank or ones below, or by cutting wood and selling it. You can sell your resources for better earnings in the blackmarket (/warp bm) then your ranks shop offers. Another profitable way to earn money, is doing quests. I recommend doing quests, the rewards can be more worth then plain mining. Voting also gives you $1,000 per vote, you can vote five times per day. Just type /vote!
    Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve? To get food you can either type /kit food to receive five steak. There is designated food farms in every block for you to get food. Another place you can buy food is in the black market, you will most likely never buy food from there, but you may.
    Q4. How do I auction my sword? To auction off any item you may wish, you can type /auc help which will you give the basic run down on how to auction weapons. You must be Rank F or above to auction off items!
    Q5. What are drugs? Drugs are items you can get in the DrugDealer rank and typing /warp drugs or in the black market which grant various effects when you use them. But forbidden to let guards see if they're on duty, or you will be punished. The effects of drugs can be night vision, strength, give you health, fire resistance, jump boost, regeneration, haste, and more!
    Q6. How do I vote? Voting is a way to support the server and get rewards in return by typing /vote. There are five links on which you can vote for the server.
    Q7. How do I get a plot? You must have $50,000 in your current balance. Then type /plotme auto. To buy an extra 10x10 plot, it's $5 on the store, 50x50 plots are $10 on the store.
    Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell? Once you have bought a cell, you can check how much time you have left on your cell by walking outside to the front of your cell, and they will be a sign. Click the sign and hover your cursor over the chest icon, and it will tell you how much time is left. You can upgrade the amount of time on your cell by clicking the clocks also after you click the sign.
    Q9. Why am I in jail? 1. Revealing a golden apple for a guard to see.

2. Doing /Suicide with an abundant amount of contraband.

3. Wearing enchanted armor, donors bypass this rule.

4. Holding Drugs or any other banned items.

5. Throwing excessive amounts of contraband's at a guard.

6. Doing /Suicide with an abundant amount of contraband

7. Holding non-enchanted or enchanted weapons (Axes, swords, bows).

8. Not giving an item a guard has asked you to give them.

Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban? You can check the amount of time on your ban or your friends ban on the City Prison website. Or by a staff member if they happen to reply to you.
    Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me? Unfortunately no, be careful about your items, staff cannot do anything about that. You can kindly ask for the person to give it back, but if they won't, that's just how it is. THIS IS PRISON, BEWARE OF THIEFS!
    Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign? Once you've bought your own market place, you can place down a chest and put a sign on that chest and put what you want to sell or buy from people. On the top line of the sign you must put your name, then on the second line put the quantity of the item which can be for example 1 or 64.Then on the third line put B or S to buy or sell an item and for how much. For example: B 1000 or S 1000 or for both on one sign you put B 1000 : S 1000. Then on the forth line you must put the name of the item you're selling or buying. Ex: Ice, Dirt, Raw Fish. It should look like this when finished. Zarpin
    B 1000
    Dirt

Q13. How do I become chatmod? Once you're 14+ of age and Rank F or above you can apply on the forums under "Apply for chatmod". Must use the correct format (Critical).
    Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money? Lol, you cannot directly "buy" your way out of prison, but you can buy items, crates, ranks, or any other items on the servers store. http://donate.cityprison.net/. Although buying DrugDealer rank grants you to the free world.
    Q15. Who owns the server? The person who owns the server is an annoying noob. Just kidding, Ashour253 owns the server, who is a great man. You can contact him through skype, his skype is posted in chat frequently.
    Q16. Why is my name green in chat? Your name will be green in chat if someone says your name is chat. It's nothing to worry about, it's just someone addressing you by your username.
    Q17. What are grams? Grams are just a gansta way to call in game balance/money.
    Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost? Normal cells at /warp cells cost $500 per day. A black market stall costs $5000 per day. It's recommended to wait until you're higher up in ranks to budget one.
    Q19. How do I escape? To escape prison, you must buy DrugDealer. There's no other way to escape prison.
    Q20. How do I report a player? To report a player you can message an online staff member. If no staff are online and you have video proof of some offenses, you can show them to staff later when they're online or through discord or any form of way to communicate to a staff member. Or you may go the forums page and make a thread about a player if you have proof.
    Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back? Unless you have video proof of you dying to a glitch/bug there is no way for staff to help you.
    Q22. What are quests and how do I do them? Quests are essentially ways to make money other than mining or other basic ways of making earnings. You can do quests by clicking an NPC in your ranks warp or lower ranks or around the server in general. They all will have you do different things for each quest which will reward you different things.
    Q23. Can I have OP? No you may not. That's granted by the owner. Do not beg for it in chat, it may result in a punishment.
    Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items? Yes you may when a guard is off-duty, but if a guard is on duty, make sure to hide it. But donors may have them at all times.
    Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned? You or your friend can be unbanned by making an appeal on the forums page. Staff may not be able to assist you in some cases, just make an appeal, that's the most I can help.
    Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how? You can add anyone to your plot by standing on your plot and typing /plot add [username]. But for cells, you must pay for that on the store which is $5 USD.

2. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

You forgot a couple of them.

Mah man's name is just Ashour. Also, who is the co-owner?

Donor players only get their jail times halved, it does not mean they have a pass for that.​

-------

Your application needs some adjustments. Other than that, it is a pretty good application.
    I am going to stay neutral until I get to know you a little better.
    Good luck.

~ Zilv

3. Zarpin

Zarpin New Member

Thanks for the feedback, I believe Diamond_rush1 is the co-owner, or something like that? The mutes times I forgot to put in are discrimination, advertisements, and harassment. Advertisements are a one day mute, then banned. Send a screen shot of it and send it to a T3+ staff. Discrimination is a 30m mute, no warnings. Harassment is a 30m mute, no warnings.

#3 Zarpin, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  4. Waffles

Waffles Mufasa
    Staff Member Commander JrWarden Titanium Member

The layout of your application could stand to be improved, but it's not horrible. Overall, it's pretty decent. I think with some minor tweaks in detail and layout, the app could look much better though. Your behavior in-game seems to be pretty solid, and activity also doesn't seem to be an issue. Anyways, I hope this helped you out. Best of luck my guy.

5. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member
    Chatmod Member

Like Zilv and Waffles I feel* like there could be better spacing and a overall better layout of your app but you have a amazing attitude and your nice in chat. After probably being inactive for a long time and coming back you might need a refresher on how the server works but your fine on the rules and experience will be grown out of being staff . Best of luck <3 Gabriel

+1

#5 NOTGabrielxX, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  6. Zarpin

Zarpin New Member

Thanks! Hope everything goes well with your application aswell man.

7. Zarpin

Zarpin New Member

Thanks, Took your feedback into consideration for future reference.

8. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member
    Chatmod Member

No problem and thank you <3

9. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member

There are only minor adjustments needed for your application, mainly spacing so that it is easier to read and follow. There are also little things that you may have not included like /feed or other minor details. Overall a pretty solid application and I recommend you spend a good amount of time on the server in the next coming days or weeks to re-familiarize yourself with the server. Best of luck and a +1 from me.

10. Zarpin

Zarpin New Member

Thanks for your feedback, I take all the replies answers seriously. And yes, I've been playing like 6 hours per day if not more to re-construct my ability to know everything I need to as for becoming a staff member. Have a good day sir.

11. Jives203

Jives203 New Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

Overall your application only has a couple of kinks here and there. Compared to the other applications I have read through this one is pretty decent. The layout was a little troublesome but nothing that cant be fixed in the future. The conversations I've had with you in game have been positive and you seem to be a quite mature individual despite your age.

+1

12. Zarpin

Zarpin New Member

Thanks you man, and yes, the layout wasn't the best from what everyone is saying, I'll improve on that for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Tradie

Tradie New Member
    Moderator Titanium Member

G'day mate.

After reading your application, i believe you still could have included more detail in each question but most of the questions were indeed answered correctly.

I believe you should also limit the amount of times you reply to people in this application to minimise the amount of so called "bumps". Try to reply to a few comments in one post.

I haven't really seen you online that much, but that's due to time zones. So just be sure to continue welcoming new players, congratulating them on ranking up, answering questions, etc.

Good luck mate

Neutral

14. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member
    Chatmod Member

Best luck, just wanted to see the new replies <3 Gabriel

15. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member

-1 very immature in-game

16. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member
    Chatmod Member

Zarpin some big up advice is to update ur app to fix the problems that have been stated to make the app better in any possible way. My advice is to look at the structure of your app, and the things you missed.

17. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Premium Member

Denied. You haven't updated your application or taken any corrections. Re-apply in 3 weeks.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.