1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Zilv The Guard

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by aszu, Mar 15, 2019.

1. aszu

aszu New Member

Today I am posting this thread in regards to the way the Zilv is handling his guard duty, I have gone into pvp area multiple times and started getting attacked by people with swords, I don't fight back because the guard is online (Zilv) ,he stands there and watches me get beat and waits till I'm dead to ask for the person sword, and he is not afk because he is running around watching the fight waiting to ask for his sword. I think as a guard you are supposed to knock them back or break up the fight and then ask for the sword, why else would you have a sword and a KB stick, I lost my armor I worked for and my sword because he let me die, waiting till the end of the fight resolves nothing. I would like for Zilv to either be taught the right rules so he understands how to guard or for his guard rank to be removed. If I am wrong with my opinion then please correct me.

2. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tradie

Tradie New Member
    Moderator Titanium Member

I Understand your frustration with this aszu, but Zilv has done everything by the books. There is nothing that is wrong here. Guards will only ask for swords after the fight has ceased. Also, Guards will only use their knockback stick to defend themselves or defend a player with NO armour on, they wont just go around unnecessarily breaking up fights.

If you go into, PvP be prepared to either fight players and run the risk of having contraband confiscated, or simply just don't go into PvP zones.

#3 Tradie, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

This is great. I love when players think that they're entitled to a personal bodyguard just because there is a guard online. Zilv is an amazing guard and he does nothing wrong. Honestly, why are you complaining about dying when it was your choice to PvP in the first place?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Premium Member

Hi aszu, if you’d like me to explain how guarding works on the server you can add me on discord @starkissed#7747 or I can explain it in another reply to you.

As for what happened I was told you hit Tradie first, so you started the fight. If you don’t want to lose your armor don’t start fights you can’t win. However it is the guards job to do their best to protect everyone. If he was just standing there he was probably asking for tradies sword and by the time he typed it out you were dead.

#5 starkissed, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Member

Lol.

7. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

Let's tell the whole story since we are at it.
    You went into PvP with full iron gear and an iron sword/axe (sorry I can't remember which of the two but still).
    You started fighting _Tradie to get my attention and as soon as you saw me watching the whole scene you started running when Tradie started fighting you back.
    Now, guarding rules say I mustn't interfere in fights unless it's an unfair fight (e.g.: a full diamond player starts attacking a naked player; a rank D+ player starts attacking an A-C blocker).
    So, I waited for you two to finish the fight and when you died I asked for _Tradie's sword.

I don't see any form of abuse or lack of knowledge of guarding rules.
    I tried to explain to you how guarding works on here but you didn't seem to care at all and kept going with this whole "argument" so I told you to report me if you really had an issue with this.

~ Zilv

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. OnlySnow

OnlySnow New Member
    Guard God Member

Hey Jrdxix. aszu is reporting something that is important for him to report. It may not affect you, but that doesn’t mean you should make unnecessary comments. As a staff member, we should help out the player. Thanks!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Dat1Porkchop

Dat1Porkchop I'm cooler than you
    Premium Member

Zilv is hot, leave him alone ;-;

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dodo

Dodo Member

REEEEEEEEEEEE LOL. My guy idk who dropped you as a child but it’s really showing rn, zilv is fine he is suppose to let y’all finish fighting then ask for the weapon. You ain’t special he ain’t gonna go all ninja on a brotha cause you are getting attacked

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1